10. Philadelphia Eagles: One of the few modern day unis to make the list. Dark green is a great color for an NFL jersey.
9. Los Angeles Rams: Classic Ram helmet is an all time original.
8. Washington Redskins: Current jerseys and the R with feathers came close to making the list as well. Great color scheme.
7. Atlanta Falcons: Another great color combo, plus one of the best helmet logos.
6. New England Patriots: Throwback so much better then flying Elvis helmets.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers: Bumble bee unis take a while to sink in, once they do you can’t look away!
4. Houston Oilers: Baby blue was popular in the AFL, works great with oil derrick helmet.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Creamsicle unis so bad they were great.
2. San Diego Chargers: AFL baby blue once again, this ones the best of the bunch.
1. Seattle Seahawks: Throwback Seahawks jersey was so good before it was ruined by the new blueish grayish God knows what color Seattle uses today.
1970’s Oakland Raiders has to be on the list. Classic all black menacing unis.
They were on the short list for sure. Bengals, old Buffalo Bills too
Whenever I think of classic nfl the vision of those dark blue jerseys with silver pants and navy blue socks and all silver helmets of the Lions on thanksgiving day are pretty awesome too. The memory of Barry juking in those unis are everlasting.