It’s the slow time of the year so it’s time to update my favorite NFL uniforms. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder of course, so feel free to disagree and send me your list or teams you think should’ve made it.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers – Let me apologize in advance because I know the “bumble bee” jerseys aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I think they’re great.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – I’m a sucker for nostalgia, and nothing says late 70’s like the cream cycle Buccaneers jerseys.
8. New England Patriots – The original “pat patriot” logo was far and away better than the current version. It’s a mystery why they ever decided to change it in the first place.
7. New Orleans Saints – Perfect logo, perfect color scheme, what else can I say. These uniforms are highly underrated.
6. Denver Broncos – This color rush version really caught my eye. I’d be all for the Broncos adopting this as the full time jersey.
5. Houston Oilers – It’s pretty sad we traded these classics for the ultra boring Titans jerseys. Can’t we pretend there’s oil in Tennessee??
4. Oakland/Los Angeles/Las Vegas Raiders – There isn’t a uniform anywhere that screams football more than the Raiders, no matter what city they reside in.
3. Atlanta Falcons – This throwback version is an all-time Classic. The red helmets with black jerseys is the perfect combination.
2. Los Angeles Chargers – This is where it got tough for me between one and two. The powder blue Chargers jerseys are nearly perfect.
1. Seattle Seahawks – Please Paul Allen I’m begging you. Ditch those horrendous uniforms you currently have and bring back these classics!