- Rex Ryan – Off to an 0-2 start and already firing his offensive coordinator, Rex Ryan is not off to a good start in Buffalo. With problems in both sides of the ball, Rex will be the first coach to be axed in 2106.
- Mike McCoy – Coming off a 4-12 season, McCoy needs his team to come out fast and get some wins. Injuries to key players, and first round pick Joey Bosa holding out all of the preseason may help seal McCoy’s fate.
- Mike Mularkey – Steelers fans are familiar with Mularkey from his days as thier offensive coordinator. He had a disastrous first season with the Titans, which wasn’t all that surprising. Problem is, if franchise QB Marcus Mariota doesn’t show signs of improving, Mularky will be out of work in the near future.
- Jeff Fisher – Big expectations equal big pressure for Jeff Fisher this season. The move to L. A., and the addition of a potential franchise QB in Jared Goff put expectations at a fever pitch. It’s playoffs or bust for Fisher, so bust it is.
- Chuck Pagano – Pagano has what nobody else on this list has….a franchise quarterback. Even Andrew Luck may not be able to save Pagano at this point. The Colts roster is terrible from years of bad drafts and bad free agent signings. Owner Jim Irsay should fire his GM first, but Pagano will be the scapegoat if things continue to go bad in Indianappolis.